I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, because he's my best friend. He is constantly supporting and encouraging me with love and kisses.
I'm thankful for my first son, because as wonderful as he was as a child, he's growing into an even more amazing teenager–caring, brilliant, introspective, loving, and handsome. He is the joy of my life-forever and always.
I'm thankful to be expecting a new child and that my family is growing. I am grateful and amazed at my round belly and the healthy life that shares my heartbeat.
I'm thankful for all those years that my family was together when momma was alive, I have wonderful memories and a beloved example of motherhood to cherish.
I'm thankful for a family and extended family that I enjoy getting together with, because I know a few people who do not really get along with their families and some that are alone.
I'm thankful for my boss; her considerate and loving personality and dedication to work inspire me daily to be more of a giver.
I'm thankful for my health, because I know people who are currently battling for their lives and have lost loved ones this year.
I'm thankful that my family is all healthy.
I'm thankful that I live in the greatest country in the world.
Mostly, I'm thankful for everyday that I can share in the love and blessings that surround me in this earthly paradise.
